Friday, February 29, 2008

Make Money at Home - Easy Home Business - Also, Ways For Teens To Make Money!

Learn the different ways to make money online that work. I never believe in getting rich overnight schemes. So should you! Never believe anyone who assures you to get rich overnight. That will not happen. When I started off my internet business, I tried a lot of them. But finally nothing worked. Then I came across some great ways to earn money online. It took time but finally I'm earning something today online. I'm earning money through a great method which will take time for you to understand but you will succeed. It is not very difficult. Even teens can start off with it! These are great ways for teens to make money.

There are three methods to make money at home easily and establish a home business.

These methods are also useful ways for teens to make money on the net.

1.Advertising through Google Adsense on your website.

If you have a website, you can place Google ads on your site and you get paid for every click your visitors make. You get paid from about 1 cent per click to 40$ per click also. People say there are keywords which pay up to 100$ per click. As far as I have experienced, I have got $1.66 as the maximum amount per click in my account till date. It is a great way for teens to make money if they own a website.

2. Affiliate marketing.

What you have to do here is to sell different digital products such as e-books available on websites selling such products and you earn a commission over it. Commissions range from about 20-70% per sale. I don't have great experience in the affiliate marketing field because I am more into Google advertising (Adsense) but it is true that people are making millions of dollars through affiliate marketing. Even this is a good way for teens to make money if they own a website or sometimes you don't even need a website.

3.The third method is the simplest of all methods mentioned above.

It is the best way for teens to make money online! Even though you will earn much lesser than what you could through Adsense or affiliate marketing, this method is absolutely simple. Its about a program where you have to click on the ads and you earn money for each click. It's called Adbux. If you refer somebody to join Adbux, then whatever money your referral earns by clicking on ads, you also earn. It doesn't need a website. And hence, It is the best way for teens to make money online!

It seems like a making money overnight scheme to you, right? Let me tell you, I hate making money overnight schemes and I will never suggest anyone such schemes.

Let me show you why Adbux is not a get rich overnight scheme.

In Adbux, you are paid 1 cent for clicking on 1 ad. You can click on 5-8 ads in a day only.

In Adbux you can transact the money to your account only when you have made $10. Can you imagine how many years it might take to reach the $10 mark if you are earning just 5 cents a day!

But, there's a better way! By collecting as many referrals as you can. As I told you, whatever your referrals will earn, you will also earn. If you collect about 15-20 referrals you can easily earn up to $1 a day. That means $30 a month.

But you need to work hard. Collecting referrals is not an easy job.

But if you ask your friends, you cousins and teachers to join, its not impossible to collect 20 referrals.

That is why I say, Adbux is not a getting rich overnight scheme. You need to work hard.

So, now that you've got the three methods to make big bucks online, it's up to you which method you choose. You can also go for all of them.

Lets revise,

Adsense will make you really big bucks but you need to work really hard.That doesn't mean it's impossible. Even I am doing it.

Same goes for affiliate marketing. According to me, it is really difficult.

The easiest of all methods mentioned. Adbux. You should give it a try. It works, for me it works very well.

To learn more about making money on the internet by making a blog, website or by writing simple articles, visit my blog High Tech Dudes.

High Tech Dudes is a place for all cool dudes to learn and share information about internet, making money on the internet, free software, iPods, technology and music players.

Become a High Tech Dude now!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kris_Malviya

No comments: